Manage Your MIND, Not Your Time
Learn to maintain your focus – in business and in life.
You know how to block your time, but when an intimidating project lands in your lap, it’s amazing how urgent it suddenly becomes to clean your desk. You don’t need more time management. What you need is M.I.N.D. management.
In this powerful workshop, you will learn 4 keys you need to maintain focus, hold discipline, and sit tight with perseverance so that you can grow your business and have the impact you desire.
- Keep your days & weeks on the rails
- Master the perils of distraction and avoidance
- Drive focused & improved results every day
- Stick with challenging tasks despite discomfort
In-Person Class: Nuts & Bolts
- Next class in April, exact date TBD
- The course is $10 for Chamber members | $25 non-members
- Class size limited to 30. Register before it fills!
- Money-back guarantee on all classes, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose except your dramas and whatever’s in your way.
"Geraldine has created tremendous value for me in my business with both practical day-to-day ideas and work on the underlying long-term behaviors and habits that I want to shift. She listens well, asks clarifying questions, and asks insightful and sometimes difficult questions that have led me to make long-term effective change. I am more calm, more effective, and more productive because of my work with her. I am so grateful for her help at the formative stages of my business - setting the course from the beginning to create a life and a career that I love."